Announcements and Important Events
Here is some information for the beginning of the season:
1. A student/athlete contract will be given to all players and must be read and signed by parents/legal guardians and students. The due date for this document is Wednesday Oct. 31.
2. Transportation for away games is not provided by the school. Thus, parents/family must take athletes to games. Parents are also required to read and sign a transportation waver form that must be returned by Wednesday Oct. 31.
3. There is a $60 dollar athletic fee. Students who are on free/reduced lunch may have this fee waived with proper documentation from the nutrition department.
4. Uniforms for games will be provided but must be returned at the end of the season.
5. A schedule for the games can be found here. All changes will be posted there in the event of a cancellation or re-schedule.
6. Please use the link at the bottom of the screen to sign up for text/email alerts.
7. Contact Mr. Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.