Announcements and Important Events
This information pertains to the Spring Season at Cedar Lee Middle:
1. We will be hosting 2 female sports and 2 male sports and they are:
- Boys Soccer -- Coached by Mr. Diaz
- Baseball -- Coached by Jason Mecke
- Girls Cross Country -- Coached by Mr. Vincent
- Girls Volleyball -- Coached by last year's JV coach, Holly James
2. The volleyball team will be consolidated into ONE single team rather than a JV and Varsity teams
3. Tryouts for Male sports will begin March 13
4. Tryouts for Female sports will begin March 14
5. Tryouts will last between 2 and 3 days, depending on the coach and the number of students who come out
6. All students trying out MUST have a physical on file Dated May 1 or beyond. If a student has already tried out for a sports this year or has already turned in a physical, he/she does not need to turn in an additional physical
7. There is a $60 dollar athletic fee for all students who make the team. This fee is waived for students who received free or reduced lunch.
8. Tryouts will end promptly at 5:00 pm.
9. Students should bring water with them
10. Students should bring any required gear for the sport for which they are trying out.